Sweaty Customs can help you get that old, discarded Xbox One S Controller working like new again. This is a mail-in service that will require you to mail us your controller. This repair covers the following items:
- Joystick repair or replacement - joystick drift in either or both joysticks. Loose joysticks. Non-operable joystick buttons.
- Replacement of stock thumbsticks.
- Stuck or non-responsive buttons. Replacement of rubber pad under ABXY buttons if needed. Replacement of Right Bumper (RB) and/or Left Bumper (LB) tactile buttons,
- Non-operable triggers (in the case of the trigger magnet becoming displaced from the trigger housing),
- Repair or Replacement of the micro-usb charging port if needed.
- Audio Jack - replacement or repair if needed.
- Thorough cleaning of controller, inside and out with rubbing alcohol
There will be an extra $25 fee for repairs to Custom Controllers in need of repair. This is due to the added work needed to uninstall mod chips and wires where needed.